fru·gal
–adjective
1. economical in use or expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful.
2. entailing little expense; requiring few resources

Monday, January 26, 2009

NEW YEAR.....NEW ME.....NEW BLOG

So I havn't written in awhile, again. It seems like this holiday season got the best of me. I was so busy I completly forgot about all the things i needed to get done :). But this is a new year, and I made so new resolutions!


1. Update my blog daily
2. Keep you up to date on our financial goals this year!
3. Pay off all our Credit Cards
4. Stick to my budget every week
5. Put $100 a month into an account to start a downpayment for our first house!

So these are mine, what are yours??

No comments:

Coupon Lingo..

$1/1 ; $2/1 - Coupon for $1 off of 1 item ; $2.00 off 1 item, etc
$2/$5; $3/$15 - Coupon for $2 off a $5 purchase, $3 off a $15 purchase, etc
Blinkies - Coupon dispensers at grocery/drug stores with the blinking lights
BOGO - Buy One Get One Free
ECB - Extra Care Bucks - CVS "money" printed on receipts to be used like cash in store
IPQ - Internet Printable Coupon
Oop - Out of Pocket - actual cash paid
Peelie - Peelable coupon located on packages
Q - Coupon
RR - Register Reward - Walgreen's "money" printed on receipts to be used like cash in store
WYB - When You Buy...

Followers